honor 9 frp bypass How To honor 9 frp bypass Google Account Bypass | honor 9 frp bypass Frp 8.0 Huawei Honor 9 STF-L09 How To Bypass FRP Android 8.0.0 no talkback In this video tutorial I will show you how to bypass Google account and remove factory reset protection FRP on : Huawei Honor 9 STF-L09 android 8.0.0 WITH QUICKSHORTCUTMAKER APK This Tutorial work fine with all devices running Android 8.0.0 last build how to bypass google account Huawei Honor 9 STF-L09 honor 9 frp bypass with quick shortcut maker apk
What’s Factory Reset Protection means?
Factory Reset Protection, also known as FRP is a new security feature which is activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username and password previously set up on the device.
Here we will guide on how to bypass the FRP lock or remove Google account on Honor 9. FRP, popularly known as Factory Reset Protection program, is an additional data protection feature for all Android users. It was first introduced in Android 5.1 Lollipop. Supported Model Number: STF-AL00, STF-AL10, STF-L09, STF-L14, and STF-TL10.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
|Battery||3,200mAh, 9V/2A quick charging|
|Dimensions||147.3 x 70.9 x 7.45 mm|
|Colors||Glacier Grey / Sapphire Blue / Midnight Black|
How to Bypass FRP Honor 9:
- Connect your Honor 9 to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Honor 9.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- Swipe down to the right to open the global context menu on talkback tutorial.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Tab on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share and choose Notepad.
- Click on YES logo and click on the note again.
- Tab on Share & long click on Gmail.
- Tab on Notifications ==> More setting.
- Tap on the three-dot ==> Manage accounts.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- Click on settings ==> System ==> Reset ==> Reset all settings
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset all settings one more time.
- Go back to the Settings page
- Display ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- The main page opens automatically
- Settings==> System ==> About phone
- Press 7 times on build number to enable developer mode.
- Go back You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options and enableOEM unlocking
- Finally, Restart your Honor 9.
- Congratulation you have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 9 Android 8.0 Frp Removed.